Uninstall ExpanDrive Application in Mac OS X ExpanDrive removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ExpanDrive apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ExpanDrive completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ExpanDrive application?
Uninstalling ExpanDrive in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ExpanDrive you simply need to drag & drop the ExpanDrive application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ExpanDrive from your machine.
ExpanDrive Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ExpanDrive application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ExpanDrive supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ExpanDrive Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ExpanDrive is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ExpanDrive has saved the files. Some of the location where ExpanDrive would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ExpanDrive completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ExpanDrive Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ExpanDrive & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ExpanDrive application process running then quit it, make sure that ExpanDrive processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ExpanDrive name.
- Searching "ExpanDrive" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ExpanDrive app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ExpanDrive Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ExpanDrive app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.