Uninstall FontDrawer Application in Mac OS X FontDrawer removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall FontDrawer apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall FontDrawer completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling FontDrawer application?
Uninstalling FontDrawer in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the FontDrawer you simply need to drag & drop the FontDrawer application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the FontDrawer from your machine.
FontDrawer Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of FontDrawer application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. FontDrawer supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the FontDrawer Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of FontDrawer is not that easy, you need to find all the location where FontDrawer has saved the files. Some of the location where FontDrawer would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall FontDrawer completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the FontDrawer Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall FontDrawer & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the FontDrawer application process running then quit it, make sure that FontDrawer processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the FontDrawer name.
- Searching "FontDrawer" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the FontDrawer app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning FontDrawer Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove FontDrawer app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.