Uninstall RSSOwl Application in Mac OS X RSSOwl removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall RSSOwl apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall RSSOwl completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling RSSOwl application?
Uninstalling RSSOwl in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the RSSOwl you simply need to drag & drop the RSSOwl application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the RSSOwl from your machine.
RSSOwl Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of RSSOwl application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. RSSOwl supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the RSSOwl Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of RSSOwl is not that easy, you need to find all the location where RSSOwl has saved the files. Some of the location where RSSOwl would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall RSSOwl completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the RSSOwl Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall RSSOwl & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the RSSOwl application process running then quit it, make sure that RSSOwl processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the RSSOwl name.
- Searching "RSSOwl" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the RSSOwl app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning RSSOwl Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove RSSOwl app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.