Uninstall Desktop Covers Application in Mac OS X Desktop Covers removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Desktop Covers apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Desktop Covers completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Desktop Covers application?
Uninstalling Desktop Covers in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Desktop Covers you simply need to drag & drop the Desktop Covers application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Desktop Covers from your machine.
Desktop Covers Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Desktop Covers application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Desktop Covers supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Desktop Covers Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Desktop Covers is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Desktop Covers has saved the files. Some of the location where Desktop Covers would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Desktop Covers completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Desktop Covers Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Desktop Covers & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Desktop Covers application process running then quit it, make sure that Desktop Covers processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Desktop Covers name.
- Searching "Desktop Covers" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Desktop Covers app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Desktop Covers Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Desktop Covers app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.