Uninstall MidiYodi Application in Mac OS X MidiYodi removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall MidiYodi apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall MidiYodi completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling MidiYodi application?
Uninstalling MidiYodi in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the MidiYodi you simply need to drag & drop the MidiYodi application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the MidiYodi from your machine.
MidiYodi Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of MidiYodi application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. MidiYodi supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the MidiYodi Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of MidiYodi is not that easy, you need to find all the location where MidiYodi has saved the files. Some of the location where MidiYodi would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall MidiYodi completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the MidiYodi Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall MidiYodi & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the MidiYodi application process running then quit it, make sure that MidiYodi processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the MidiYodi name.
- Searching "MidiYodi" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the MidiYodi app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning MidiYodi Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove MidiYodi app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.