Uninstall Origami Application in Mac OS X Origami removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Origami apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Origami completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Origami application?
Uninstalling Origami in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Origami you simply need to drag & drop the Origami application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Origami from your machine.
Origami Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Origami application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Origami supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Origami Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Origami is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Origami has saved the files. Some of the location where Origami would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Origami completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Origami Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Origami & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Origami application process running then quit it, make sure that Origami processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Origami name.
- Searching "Origami" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Origami app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Origami Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Origami app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.