Uninstall iCompta Application in Mac OS X iCompta removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall iCompta apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall iCompta completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling iCompta application?
Uninstalling iCompta in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the iCompta you simply need to drag & drop the iCompta application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the iCompta from your machine.
iCompta Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of iCompta application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. iCompta supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the iCompta Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of iCompta is not that easy, you need to find all the location where iCompta has saved the files. Some of the location where iCompta would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall iCompta completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the iCompta Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall iCompta & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the iCompta application process running then quit it, make sure that iCompta processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the iCompta name.
- Searching "iCompta" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the iCompta app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning iCompta Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove iCompta app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.