Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Pro Application in Mac OS X Adobe Acrobat Pro removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Adobe Acrobat Pro apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Adobe Acrobat Pro completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Adobe Acrobat Pro application?
Uninstalling Adobe Acrobat Pro in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Pro you simply need to drag & drop the Adobe Acrobat Pro application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Adobe Acrobat Pro from your machine.
Adobe Acrobat Pro Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Adobe Acrobat Pro application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Adobe Acrobat Pro supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Adobe Acrobat Pro Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Adobe Acrobat Pro is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Adobe Acrobat Pro has saved the files. Some of the location where Adobe Acrobat Pro would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Pro completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Adobe Acrobat Pro Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Adobe Acrobat Pro & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Adobe Acrobat Pro application process running then quit it, make sure that Adobe Acrobat Pro processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Adobe Acrobat Pro name.
- Searching "Adobe Acrobat Pro" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Adobe Acrobat Pro app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Adobe Acrobat Pro Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Adobe Acrobat Pro app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.