Uninstall ForgetMeNot Application in Mac OS X ForgetMeNot removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ForgetMeNot apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ForgetMeNot completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ForgetMeNot application?
Uninstalling ForgetMeNot in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ForgetMeNot you simply need to drag & drop the ForgetMeNot application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ForgetMeNot from your machine.
ForgetMeNot Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ForgetMeNot application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ForgetMeNot supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ForgetMeNot Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ForgetMeNot is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ForgetMeNot has saved the files. Some of the location where ForgetMeNot would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ForgetMeNot completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ForgetMeNot Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ForgetMeNot & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ForgetMeNot application process running then quit it, make sure that ForgetMeNot processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ForgetMeNot name.
- Searching "ForgetMeNot" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ForgetMeNot app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ForgetMeNot Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ForgetMeNot app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.