Uninstall Amadeus Pro Application in Mac OS X Amadeus Pro removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Amadeus Pro apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Amadeus Pro completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Amadeus Pro application?
Uninstalling Amadeus Pro in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Amadeus Pro you simply need to drag & drop the Amadeus Pro application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Amadeus Pro from your machine.
Amadeus Pro Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Amadeus Pro application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Amadeus Pro supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Amadeus Pro Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Amadeus Pro is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Amadeus Pro has saved the files. Some of the location where Amadeus Pro would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Amadeus Pro completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Amadeus Pro Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Amadeus Pro & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Amadeus Pro application process running then quit it, make sure that Amadeus Pro processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Amadeus Pro name.
- Searching "Amadeus Pro" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Amadeus Pro app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Amadeus Pro Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Amadeus Pro app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.