Uninstall Elarel Application in Mac OS X Elarel removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Elarel apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Elarel completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Elarel application?
Uninstalling Elarel in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Elarel you simply need to drag & drop the Elarel application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Elarel from your machine.
Elarel Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Elarel application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Elarel supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Elarel Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Elarel is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Elarel has saved the files. Some of the location where Elarel would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Elarel completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Elarel Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Elarel & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Elarel application process running then quit it, make sure that Elarel processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Elarel name.
- Searching "Elarel" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Elarel app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Elarel Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Elarel app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.