Uninstall CardRescue Application in Mac OS X CardRescue removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall CardRescue apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall CardRescue completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling CardRescue application?
Uninstalling CardRescue in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the CardRescue you simply need to drag & drop the CardRescue application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the CardRescue from your machine.
CardRescue Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of CardRescue application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. CardRescue supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the CardRescue Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of CardRescue is not that easy, you need to find all the location where CardRescue has saved the files. Some of the location where CardRescue would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall CardRescue completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the CardRescue Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall CardRescue & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the CardRescue application process running then quit it, make sure that CardRescue processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the CardRescue name.
- Searching "CardRescue" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the CardRescue app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning CardRescue Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove CardRescue app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.