Uninstall Labelist Application in Mac OS X Labelist removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Labelist apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Labelist completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Labelist application?
Uninstalling Labelist in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Labelist you simply need to drag & drop the Labelist application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Labelist from your machine.
Labelist Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Labelist application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Labelist supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Labelist Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Labelist is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Labelist has saved the files. Some of the location where Labelist would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Labelist completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Labelist Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Labelist & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Labelist application process running then quit it, make sure that Labelist processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Labelist name.
- Searching "Labelist" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Labelist app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Labelist Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Labelist app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.