Uninstall Wacom Tablet Application in Mac OS X Wacom Tablet removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Wacom Tablet apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Wacom Tablet completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Wacom Tablet application?
Uninstalling Wacom Tablet in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Wacom Tablet you simply need to drag & drop the Wacom Tablet application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Wacom Tablet from your machine.
Wacom Tablet Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Wacom Tablet application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Wacom Tablet supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Wacom Tablet Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Wacom Tablet is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Wacom Tablet has saved the files. Some of the location where Wacom Tablet would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Wacom Tablet completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Wacom Tablet Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Wacom Tablet & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Wacom Tablet application process running then quit it, make sure that Wacom Tablet processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Wacom Tablet name.
- Searching "Wacom Tablet" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Wacom Tablet app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Wacom Tablet Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Wacom Tablet app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.