Uninstall Graffiti Application in Mac OS X Graffiti removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Graffiti apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Graffiti completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Graffiti application?
Uninstalling Graffiti in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Graffiti you simply need to drag & drop the Graffiti application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Graffiti from your machine.
Graffiti Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Graffiti application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Graffiti supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Graffiti Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Graffiti is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Graffiti has saved the files. Some of the location where Graffiti would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Graffiti completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Graffiti Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Graffiti & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Graffiti application process running then quit it, make sure that Graffiti processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Graffiti name.
- Searching "Graffiti" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Graffiti app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Graffiti Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Graffiti app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.