Uninstall CleanApp Application in Mac OS X CleanApp removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall CleanApp apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall CleanApp completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling CleanApp application?
Uninstalling CleanApp in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the CleanApp you simply need to drag & drop the CleanApp application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the CleanApp from your machine.
CleanApp Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of CleanApp application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. CleanApp supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the CleanApp Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of CleanApp is not that easy, you need to find all the location where CleanApp has saved the files. Some of the location where CleanApp would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall CleanApp completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the CleanApp Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall CleanApp & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the CleanApp application process running then quit it, make sure that CleanApp processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the CleanApp name.
- Searching "CleanApp" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the CleanApp app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning CleanApp Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove CleanApp app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.