Uninstall handyLock Application in Mac OS X handyLock removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall handyLock apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall handyLock completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling handyLock application?
Uninstalling handyLock in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the handyLock you simply need to drag & drop the handyLock application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the handyLock from your machine.
handyLock Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of handyLock application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. handyLock supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the handyLock Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of handyLock is not that easy, you need to find all the location where handyLock has saved the files. Some of the location where handyLock would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall handyLock completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the handyLock Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall handyLock & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the handyLock application process running then quit it, make sure that handyLock processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the handyLock name.
- Searching "handyLock" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the handyLock app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning handyLock Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove handyLock app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.