Uninstall Web Snapper Application in Mac OS X Web Snapper removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Web Snapper apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Web Snapper completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Web Snapper application?
Uninstalling Web Snapper in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Web Snapper you simply need to drag & drop the Web Snapper application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Web Snapper from your machine.
Web Snapper Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Web Snapper application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Web Snapper supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Web Snapper Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Web Snapper is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Web Snapper has saved the files. Some of the location where Web Snapper would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Web Snapper completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Web Snapper Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Web Snapper & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Web Snapper application process running then quit it, make sure that Web Snapper processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Web Snapper name.
- Searching "Web Snapper" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Web Snapper app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Web Snapper Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Web Snapper app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.