Uninstall Face2Face Application in Mac OS X Face2Face removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Face2Face apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Face2Face completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Face2Face application?
Uninstalling Face2Face in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Face2Face you simply need to drag & drop the Face2Face application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Face2Face from your machine.
Face2Face Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Face2Face application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Face2Face supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Face2Face Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Face2Face is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Face2Face has saved the files. Some of the location where Face2Face would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Face2Face completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Face2Face Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Face2Face & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Face2Face application process running then quit it, make sure that Face2Face processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Face2Face name.
- Searching "Face2Face" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Face2Face app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Face2Face Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Face2Face app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.