Uninstall Fanurio Application in Mac OS X Fanurio removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Fanurio apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Fanurio completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Fanurio application?
Uninstalling Fanurio in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Fanurio you simply need to drag & drop the Fanurio application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Fanurio from your machine.
Fanurio Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Fanurio application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Fanurio supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Fanurio Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Fanurio is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Fanurio has saved the files. Some of the location where Fanurio would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Fanurio completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Fanurio Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Fanurio & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Fanurio application process running then quit it, make sure that Fanurio processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Fanurio name.
- Searching "Fanurio" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Fanurio app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Fanurio Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Fanurio app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.