Uninstall NM Collector JE Application in Mac OS X NM Collector JE removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall NM Collector JE apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall NM Collector JE completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling NM Collector JE application?
Uninstalling NM Collector JE in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the NM Collector JE you simply need to drag & drop the NM Collector JE application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the NM Collector JE from your machine.
NM Collector JE Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of NM Collector JE application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. NM Collector JE supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the NM Collector JE Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of NM Collector JE is not that easy, you need to find all the location where NM Collector JE has saved the files. Some of the location where NM Collector JE would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall NM Collector JE completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the NM Collector JE Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall NM Collector JE & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the NM Collector JE application process running then quit it, make sure that NM Collector JE processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the NM Collector JE name.
- Searching "NM Collector JE" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the NM Collector JE app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning NM Collector JE Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove NM Collector JE app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.