Uninstall StakePoint Application in Mac OS X StakePoint removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall StakePoint apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall StakePoint completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling StakePoint application?
Uninstalling StakePoint in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the StakePoint you simply need to drag & drop the StakePoint application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the StakePoint from your machine.
StakePoint Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of StakePoint application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. StakePoint supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the StakePoint Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of StakePoint is not that easy, you need to find all the location where StakePoint has saved the files. Some of the location where StakePoint would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall StakePoint completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the StakePoint Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall StakePoint & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the StakePoint application process running then quit it, make sure that StakePoint processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the StakePoint name.
- Searching "StakePoint" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the StakePoint app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning StakePoint Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove StakePoint app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.