Uninstall GarageSale Application in Mac OS X GarageSale removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall GarageSale apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall GarageSale completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling GarageSale application?
Uninstalling GarageSale in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the GarageSale you simply need to drag & drop the GarageSale application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the GarageSale from your machine.
GarageSale Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of GarageSale application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. GarageSale supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the GarageSale Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of GarageSale is not that easy, you need to find all the location where GarageSale has saved the files. Some of the location where GarageSale would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall GarageSale completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the GarageSale Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall GarageSale & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the GarageSale application process running then quit it, make sure that GarageSale processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the GarageSale name.
- Searching "GarageSale" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the GarageSale app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning GarageSale Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove GarageSale app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.