Uninstall Mailplane Application in Mac OS X Mailplane removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Mailplane apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Mailplane completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Mailplane application?
Uninstalling Mailplane in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Mailplane you simply need to drag & drop the Mailplane application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Mailplane from your machine.
Mailplane Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Mailplane application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Mailplane supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Mailplane Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Mailplane is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Mailplane has saved the files. Some of the location where Mailplane would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Mailplane completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Mailplane Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Mailplane & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Mailplane application process running then quit it, make sure that Mailplane processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Mailplane name.
- Searching "Mailplane" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Mailplane app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Mailplane Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Mailplane app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.