Uninstall Singer Song Reader Application in Mac OS X Singer Song Reader removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Singer Song Reader apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Singer Song Reader completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Singer Song Reader application?
Uninstalling Singer Song Reader in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Singer Song Reader you simply need to drag & drop the Singer Song Reader application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Singer Song Reader from your machine.
Singer Song Reader Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Singer Song Reader application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Singer Song Reader supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Singer Song Reader Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Singer Song Reader is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Singer Song Reader has saved the files. Some of the location where Singer Song Reader would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Singer Song Reader completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Singer Song Reader Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Singer Song Reader & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Singer Song Reader application process running then quit it, make sure that Singer Song Reader processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Singer Song Reader name.
- Searching "Singer Song Reader" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Singer Song Reader app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Singer Song Reader Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Singer Song Reader app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.