Uninstall Agena Application in Mac OS X Agena removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Agena apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Agena completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Agena application?
Uninstalling Agena in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Agena you simply need to drag & drop the Agena application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Agena from your machine.
Agena Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Agena application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Agena supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Agena Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Agena is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Agena has saved the files. Some of the location where Agena would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Agena completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Agena Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Agena & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Agena application process running then quit it, make sure that Agena processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Agena name.
- Searching "Agena" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Agena app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Agena Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Agena app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.