Uninstall Lynkeos Application in Mac OS X Lynkeos removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Lynkeos apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Lynkeos completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Lynkeos application?
Uninstalling Lynkeos in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Lynkeos you simply need to drag & drop the Lynkeos application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Lynkeos from your machine.
Lynkeos Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Lynkeos application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Lynkeos supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Lynkeos Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Lynkeos is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Lynkeos has saved the files. Some of the location where Lynkeos would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Lynkeos completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Lynkeos Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Lynkeos & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Lynkeos application process running then quit it, make sure that Lynkeos processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Lynkeos name.
- Searching "Lynkeos" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Lynkeos app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Lynkeos Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Lynkeos app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.