Uninstall RSS Master Application in Mac OS X RSS Master removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall RSS Master apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall RSS Master completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling RSS Master application?
Uninstalling RSS Master in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the RSS Master you simply need to drag & drop the RSS Master application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the RSS Master from your machine.
RSS Master Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of RSS Master application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. RSS Master supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the RSS Master Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of RSS Master is not that easy, you need to find all the location where RSS Master has saved the files. Some of the location where RSS Master would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall RSS Master completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the RSS Master Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall RSS Master & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the RSS Master application process running then quit it, make sure that RSS Master processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the RSS Master name.
- Searching "RSS Master" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the RSS Master app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning RSS Master Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove RSS Master app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.