Uninstall SmugMugExport Application in Mac OS X SmugMugExport removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall SmugMugExport apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall SmugMugExport completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling SmugMugExport application?
Uninstalling SmugMugExport in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the SmugMugExport you simply need to drag & drop the SmugMugExport application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the SmugMugExport from your machine.
SmugMugExport Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of SmugMugExport application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. SmugMugExport supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the SmugMugExport Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of SmugMugExport is not that easy, you need to find all the location where SmugMugExport has saved the files. Some of the location where SmugMugExport would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall SmugMugExport completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the SmugMugExport Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall SmugMugExport & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the SmugMugExport application process running then quit it, make sure that SmugMugExport processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the SmugMugExport name.
- Searching "SmugMugExport" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the SmugMugExport app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning SmugMugExport Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove SmugMugExport app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.