Uninstall EagleFiler Application in Mac OS X EagleFiler removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall EagleFiler apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall EagleFiler completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling EagleFiler application?
Uninstalling EagleFiler in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the EagleFiler you simply need to drag & drop the EagleFiler application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the EagleFiler from your machine.
EagleFiler Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of EagleFiler application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. EagleFiler supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the EagleFiler Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of EagleFiler is not that easy, you need to find all the location where EagleFiler has saved the files. Some of the location where EagleFiler would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall EagleFiler completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the EagleFiler Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall EagleFiler & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the EagleFiler application process running then quit it, make sure that EagleFiler processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the EagleFiler name.
- Searching "EagleFiler" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the EagleFiler app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning EagleFiler Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove EagleFiler app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.