Uninstall Akvis SmartMask Application in Mac OS X Akvis SmartMask removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Akvis SmartMask apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Akvis SmartMask completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Akvis SmartMask application?
Uninstalling Akvis SmartMask in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Akvis SmartMask you simply need to drag & drop the Akvis SmartMask application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Akvis SmartMask from your machine.
Akvis SmartMask Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Akvis SmartMask application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Akvis SmartMask supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Akvis SmartMask Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Akvis SmartMask is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Akvis SmartMask has saved the files. Some of the location where Akvis SmartMask would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Akvis SmartMask completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Akvis SmartMask Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Akvis SmartMask & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Akvis SmartMask application process running then quit it, make sure that Akvis SmartMask processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Akvis SmartMask name.
- Searching "Akvis SmartMask" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Akvis SmartMask app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Akvis SmartMask Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Akvis SmartMask app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.