Uninstall ClickToPlugin Application in Mac OS X ClickToPlugin removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ClickToPlugin apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ClickToPlugin completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ClickToPlugin application?
Uninstalling ClickToPlugin in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ClickToPlugin you simply need to drag & drop the ClickToPlugin application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ClickToPlugin from your machine.
ClickToPlugin Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ClickToPlugin application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ClickToPlugin supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ClickToPlugin Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ClickToPlugin is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ClickToPlugin has saved the files. Some of the location where ClickToPlugin would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ClickToPlugin completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ClickToPlugin Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ClickToPlugin & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ClickToPlugin application process running then quit it, make sure that ClickToPlugin processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ClickToPlugin name.
- Searching "ClickToPlugin" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ClickToPlugin app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ClickToPlugin Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ClickToPlugin app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.