Uninstall iExplorer Application in Mac OS X iExplorer removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall iExplorer apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall iExplorer completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling iExplorer application?
Uninstalling iExplorer in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the iExplorer you simply need to drag & drop the iExplorer application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the iExplorer from your machine.
iExplorer Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of iExplorer application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. iExplorer supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the iExplorer Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of iExplorer is not that easy, you need to find all the location where iExplorer has saved the files. Some of the location where iExplorer would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall iExplorer completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the iExplorer Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall iExplorer & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the iExplorer application process running then quit it, make sure that iExplorer processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the iExplorer name.
- Searching "iExplorer" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the iExplorer app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning iExplorer Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove iExplorer app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.