Uninstall VIRB Edit Application in Mac OS X VIRB Edit removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall VIRB Edit apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall VIRB Edit completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling VIRB Edit application?
Uninstalling VIRB Edit in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the VIRB Edit you simply need to drag & drop the VIRB Edit application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the VIRB Edit from your machine.
VIRB Edit Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of VIRB Edit application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. VIRB Edit supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the VIRB Edit Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of VIRB Edit is not that easy, you need to find all the location where VIRB Edit has saved the files. Some of the location where VIRB Edit would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall VIRB Edit completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the VIRB Edit Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall VIRB Edit & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the VIRB Edit application process running then quit it, make sure that VIRB Edit processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the VIRB Edit name.
- Searching "VIRB Edit" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the VIRB Edit app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning VIRB Edit Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove VIRB Edit app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.