Uninstall TotalSpaces Application in Mac OS X TotalSpaces removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall TotalSpaces apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall TotalSpaces completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling TotalSpaces application?
Uninstalling TotalSpaces in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the TotalSpaces you simply need to drag & drop the TotalSpaces application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the TotalSpaces from your machine.
TotalSpaces Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of TotalSpaces application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. TotalSpaces supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the TotalSpaces Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of TotalSpaces is not that easy, you need to find all the location where TotalSpaces has saved the files. Some of the location where TotalSpaces would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall TotalSpaces completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the TotalSpaces Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall TotalSpaces & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the TotalSpaces application process running then quit it, make sure that TotalSpaces processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the TotalSpaces name.
- Searching "TotalSpaces" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the TotalSpaces app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning TotalSpaces Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove TotalSpaces app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.