Uninstall CargoLifter Application in Mac OS X CargoLifter removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall CargoLifter apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall CargoLifter completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling CargoLifter application?
Uninstalling CargoLifter in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the CargoLifter you simply need to drag & drop the CargoLifter application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the CargoLifter from your machine.
CargoLifter Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of CargoLifter application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. CargoLifter supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the CargoLifter Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of CargoLifter is not that easy, you need to find all the location where CargoLifter has saved the files. Some of the location where CargoLifter would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall CargoLifter completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the CargoLifter Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall CargoLifter & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the CargoLifter application process running then quit it, make sure that CargoLifter processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the CargoLifter name.
- Searching "CargoLifter" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the CargoLifter app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning CargoLifter Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove CargoLifter app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.