Uninstall AddressBookAid Application in Mac OS X AddressBookAid removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall AddressBookAid apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall AddressBookAid completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling AddressBookAid application?
Uninstalling AddressBookAid in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the AddressBookAid you simply need to drag & drop the AddressBookAid application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the AddressBookAid from your machine.
AddressBookAid Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of AddressBookAid application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. AddressBookAid supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the AddressBookAid Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of AddressBookAid is not that easy, you need to find all the location where AddressBookAid has saved the files. Some of the location where AddressBookAid would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall AddressBookAid completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the AddressBookAid Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall AddressBookAid & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the AddressBookAid application process running then quit it, make sure that AddressBookAid processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the AddressBookAid name.
- Searching "AddressBookAid" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the AddressBookAid app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning AddressBookAid Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove AddressBookAid app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.