Uninstall Screenflick Application in Mac OS X Screenflick removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Screenflick apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Screenflick completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Screenflick application?
Uninstalling Screenflick in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Screenflick you simply need to drag & drop the Screenflick application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Screenflick from your machine.
Screenflick Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Screenflick application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Screenflick supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Screenflick Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Screenflick is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Screenflick has saved the files. Some of the location where Screenflick would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Screenflick completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Screenflick Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Screenflick & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Screenflick application process running then quit it, make sure that Screenflick processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Screenflick name.
- Searching "Screenflick" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Screenflick app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Screenflick Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Screenflick app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.