Uninstall Deep Application in Mac OS X Deep removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Deep apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Deep completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Deep application?
Uninstalling Deep in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Deep you simply need to drag & drop the Deep application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Deep from your machine.
Deep Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Deep application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Deep supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Deep Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Deep is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Deep has saved the files. Some of the location where Deep would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Deep completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Deep Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Deep & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Deep application process running then quit it, make sure that Deep processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Deep name.
- Searching "Deep" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Deep app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Deep Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Deep app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.