Uninstall Batch PDF Merger Application in Mac OS X Batch PDF Merger removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Batch PDF Merger apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Batch PDF Merger completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Batch PDF Merger application?
Uninstalling Batch PDF Merger in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Batch PDF Merger you simply need to drag & drop the Batch PDF Merger application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Batch PDF Merger from your machine.
Batch PDF Merger Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Batch PDF Merger application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Batch PDF Merger supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Batch PDF Merger Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Batch PDF Merger is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Batch PDF Merger has saved the files. Some of the location where Batch PDF Merger would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Batch PDF Merger completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Batch PDF Merger Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Batch PDF Merger & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Batch PDF Merger application process running then quit it, make sure that Batch PDF Merger processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Batch PDF Merger name.
- Searching "Batch PDF Merger" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Batch PDF Merger app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Batch PDF Merger Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Batch PDF Merger app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.