Uninstall dittoGUI Application in Mac OS X dittoGUI removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall dittoGUI apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall dittoGUI completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling dittoGUI application?
Uninstalling dittoGUI in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the dittoGUI you simply need to drag & drop the dittoGUI application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the dittoGUI from your machine.
dittoGUI Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of dittoGUI application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. dittoGUI supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the dittoGUI Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of dittoGUI is not that easy, you need to find all the location where dittoGUI has saved the files. Some of the location where dittoGUI would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall dittoGUI completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the dittoGUI Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall dittoGUI & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the dittoGUI application process running then quit it, make sure that dittoGUI processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the dittoGUI name.
- Searching "dittoGUI" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the dittoGUI app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning dittoGUI Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove dittoGUI app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.