Uninstall Clocks Application in Mac OS X Clocks removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Clocks apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Clocks completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Clocks application?
Uninstalling Clocks in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Clocks you simply need to drag & drop the Clocks application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Clocks from your machine.
Clocks Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Clocks application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Clocks supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Clocks Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Clocks is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Clocks has saved the files. Some of the location where Clocks would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Clocks completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Clocks Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Clocks & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Clocks application process running then quit it, make sure that Clocks processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Clocks name.
- Searching "Clocks" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Clocks app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Clocks Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Clocks app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.