Uninstall Superfighters Application in Mac OS X Superfighters removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Superfighters apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Superfighters completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Superfighters application?
Uninstalling Superfighters in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Superfighters you simply need to drag & drop the Superfighters application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Superfighters from your machine.
Superfighters Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Superfighters application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Superfighters supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Superfighters Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Superfighters is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Superfighters has saved the files. Some of the location where Superfighters would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Superfighters completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Superfighters Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Superfighters & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Superfighters application process running then quit it, make sure that Superfighters processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Superfighters name.
- Searching "Superfighters" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Superfighters app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Superfighters Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Superfighters app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.