Uninstall Picture Puzzle Application in Mac OS X Picture Puzzle removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Picture Puzzle apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Picture Puzzle completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Picture Puzzle application?
Uninstalling Picture Puzzle in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Picture Puzzle you simply need to drag & drop the Picture Puzzle application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Picture Puzzle from your machine.
Picture Puzzle Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Picture Puzzle application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Picture Puzzle supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Picture Puzzle Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Picture Puzzle is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Picture Puzzle has saved the files. Some of the location where Picture Puzzle would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Picture Puzzle completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Picture Puzzle Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Picture Puzzle & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Picture Puzzle application process running then quit it, make sure that Picture Puzzle processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Picture Puzzle name.
- Searching "Picture Puzzle" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Picture Puzzle app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Picture Puzzle Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Picture Puzzle app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.