Uninstall Disk Drill Application in Mac OS X Disk Drill removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Disk Drill apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Disk Drill completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Disk Drill application?
Uninstalling Disk Drill in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Disk Drill you simply need to drag & drop the Disk Drill application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Disk Drill from your machine.
Disk Drill Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Disk Drill application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Disk Drill supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Disk Drill Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Disk Drill is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Disk Drill has saved the files. Some of the location where Disk Drill would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Disk Drill completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Disk Drill Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Disk Drill & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Disk Drill application process running then quit it, make sure that Disk Drill processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Disk Drill name.
- Searching "Disk Drill" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Disk Drill app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Disk Drill Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Disk Drill app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.