Uninstall iBoostUp Application in Mac OS X iBoostUp removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall iBoostUp apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall iBoostUp completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling iBoostUp application?
Uninstalling iBoostUp in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the iBoostUp you simply need to drag & drop the iBoostUp application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the iBoostUp from your machine.
iBoostUp Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of iBoostUp application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. iBoostUp supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the iBoostUp Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of iBoostUp is not that easy, you need to find all the location where iBoostUp has saved the files. Some of the location where iBoostUp would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall iBoostUp completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the iBoostUp Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall iBoostUp & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the iBoostUp application process running then quit it, make sure that iBoostUp processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the iBoostUp name.
- Searching "iBoostUp" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the iBoostUp app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning iBoostUp Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove iBoostUp app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.