Uninstall Scrambler Application in Mac OS X Scrambler removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Scrambler apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Scrambler completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Scrambler application?
Uninstalling Scrambler in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Scrambler you simply need to drag & drop the Scrambler application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Scrambler from your machine.
Scrambler Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Scrambler application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Scrambler supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Scrambler Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Scrambler is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Scrambler has saved the files. Some of the location where Scrambler would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Scrambler completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Scrambler Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Scrambler & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Scrambler application process running then quit it, make sure that Scrambler processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Scrambler name.
- Searching "Scrambler" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Scrambler app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Scrambler Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Scrambler app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.