Uninstall Together Application in Mac OS X Together removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Together apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Together completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Together application?
Uninstalling Together in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Together you simply need to drag & drop the Together application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Together from your machine.
Together Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Together application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Together supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Together Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Together is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Together has saved the files. Some of the location where Together would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Together completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Together Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Together & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Together application process running then quit it, make sure that Together processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Together name.
- Searching "Together" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Together app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Together Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Together app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.