Uninstall Discovery Pro Application in Mac OS X Discovery Pro removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Discovery Pro apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Discovery Pro completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Discovery Pro application?
Uninstalling Discovery Pro in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Discovery Pro you simply need to drag & drop the Discovery Pro application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Discovery Pro from your machine.
Discovery Pro Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Discovery Pro application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Discovery Pro supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Discovery Pro Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Discovery Pro is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Discovery Pro has saved the files. Some of the location where Discovery Pro would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Discovery Pro completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Discovery Pro Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Discovery Pro & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Discovery Pro application process running then quit it, make sure that Discovery Pro processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Discovery Pro name.
- Searching "Discovery Pro" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Discovery Pro app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Discovery Pro Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Discovery Pro app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.