Uninstall Pleasant3D Application in Mac OS X Pleasant3D removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Pleasant3D apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Pleasant3D completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Pleasant3D application?
Uninstalling Pleasant3D in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Pleasant3D you simply need to drag & drop the Pleasant3D application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Pleasant3D from your machine.
Pleasant3D Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Pleasant3D application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Pleasant3D supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Pleasant3D Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Pleasant3D is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Pleasant3D has saved the files. Some of the location where Pleasant3D would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Pleasant3D completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Pleasant3D Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Pleasant3D & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Pleasant3D application process running then quit it, make sure that Pleasant3D processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Pleasant3D name.
- Searching "Pleasant3D" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Pleasant3D app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Pleasant3D Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Pleasant3D app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.